Vitamin-C. It's everywhere. It's in everything. We eat it, we use it topically and we dose up on it when we're down for the count. Its always been that way. But is this super ingredient the underdog of the skincare world?
How does it work for my skin and how can I incorporate it in my routine?
Vitamin-C works by:
- Hydrating Skin
- Creating overall skin health which in turn creates a healthy skin cell environment
- Helping form a healthy skin barrier
One of the best ways to get a good hit of Vitamin-C is through a super concentrated serum just like the AUTO CORRECT FACE SERUM.
- Vitamin-C is a great starting point for the novice skincare enthusiast
- Use Vitamin-C daily with ease
- Works better over time, but this is one of the easiest commitments in skincare